Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Supercapacitor

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi. I'm trying to model a microsupercapacitor in COMSOL 5.3 in order to study the effects of various electrolytes on the electric field produced between ions and electrode during charging/discharging process. I need help in order to introduce gel electrolyte between the electrodes. I want to start with H2SO4+PVA and H3PO4+PVA electrolytes. I do not want to go into modeling as I just need to study the electric field.

1 Reply Last Post 20.05.2018, 22:32 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 20.05.2018, 22:32 GMT-4

Hi, I am also modeling it now,and came across problems.If possible, I hope we can disscuss and study together by email or wechat,my wechat is 18843232869

Hi, I am also modeling it now,and came across problems.If possible, I hope we can disscuss and study together by email or wechat,my wechat is 18843232869

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.

Suggested Content