Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

simulation the electrical conductivity of carbon fiber reinforced epoxy composite

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

i want to make a simulation of carbon fiber reinforced epoxy composite, to find the electrical conductivity for this composite, and how this conductivity is changed with the temperature. can you please help me how to do that ?

thank yu

1 Reply Last Post 20.02.2018, 03:54 GMT-5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 20.02.2018, 03:54 GMT-5

Hi There. In my opinion, if you want to find the electrical conductivity of one material, the right way is to run material test in the Lab. I don't think comsol can solve your problem. You can then use the measured result in the comsol model to check the field distribution and so on.

Hi There. In my opinion, if you want to find the electrical conductivity of one material, the right way is to run material test in the Lab. I don't think comsol can solve your problem. You can then use the measured result in the comsol model to check the field distribution and so on.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.