Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Using a the results of study 1 as an input of the second one.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi community,

I am working on a projet, I built my model made of four physics ( Laminar flow / Heat transfert in fluids / Heat transfert in solids / Transport in dilute sol) and then I got the results in a time dependent study where the last step of time is 1.0095 s, more detailed '' (0; 0.01; 1.0095)s ''.

What I would like to do ; I should start another study from 1.0095 s and use the results of both the heat transfert physics as an input of the second study (such as a continuity of the problem), where I am going to add another PDE equations to compute with. for more clarification, my new second physics to compute after the first study are : ( ''Heat transert in fluids and Heat transfert in solids'' starting as input from the results of the first study /PDE 1 / PDE 2/ PDE 3 ).

I would like to know what are the different possibilities and ways to make my problem, I am actually working in 3.5 and 5.2

Thank you, best regards!

0 Replies Last Post 18.01.2018, 06:41 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Anas Ben Ayad

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.