Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Filling a tank.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi guys.

I'm new to comsol, so sorry for any stupid and maybe obvious questions
I got a tank which is 80*C filled with moist air, the tank is drained and then sealed so Its just the moist air. Then the tank has to be cooled down with cold water from the top of the tank (In reality its sprayed in), that would could cause the moist air to condensate and the pressure would fall. I want to simulate this.

First I thought of trying to simulate a (negative) heat flux inlet at the top of tank and look If that succeed I would incorporate the actual water inlet. But I cant find the moist air material without it missing some key data. Please help.

Best regards. Per.

0 Replies Last Post 15.11.2017, 04:37 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Per Jørgensen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.