Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

MEMS - Micro bridge heating - Cant see temperature difference

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, i'm trying to simulate a micro bridge heated by laser. The bridge seems to be moving but when i when i'm viewing the temperature differences, all the bridge seems to be at the same temperature...

The colors show a temperature difference but the values shows the same temperature..

I dont think its a range thing..

1 Reply Last Post 08.05.2017, 12:34 GMT-4
Sergei Yushanov Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago 08.05.2017, 12:34 GMT-4
Alexandra,

Seems that you don't have appropriate temperature coupling - make sure you selected heat source domain and correctly defined heat source, or upload your model to get more specific answer to your question.

Regards,
Sergei
Alexandra, Seems that you don't have appropriate temperature coupling - make sure you selected heat source domain and correctly defined heat source, or upload your model to get more specific answer to your question. Regards, Sergei

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.