Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Can I use COMSOL to solve problem in quantum optics and quantum communication

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear friend,

I am interested to look some problem in quantum optics and quantum communication, so I interested to know which module will I use to look some problem in quantum optics and quantum communication.

Please guide me in this regards.

Thanks
GD

2 Replies Last Post 17.01.2017, 09:04 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Gangadhar Behera

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 8 years ago 16.01.2017, 13:45 GMT-5
I have also the same question.
I have also the same question.

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 8 years ago 17.01.2017, 09:04 GMT-5
COMSOL can most certainly be used in that field. You will find many papers published with COMSOL using scholar.google.com or other search engines. See for instance (I searched for "quantum optics + COMSOL) scholar.google.com/scholar?q=quantum+optics+%2B+COMSOL&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C22

Reading between the lines of your post, the odds are good that you will want to have the RF Module on the license, but frankly you will need to be more specific about what exactly in that field you are interesting in modeling otherwise it is not possible to give specific advice.

Best,
Jeff
COMSOL can most certainly be used in that field. You will find many papers published with COMSOL using scholar.google.com or other search engines. See for instance (I searched for "quantum optics + COMSOL) https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=quantum+optics+%2B+COMSOL&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C22 Reading between the lines of your post, the odds are good that you will want to have the RF Module on the license, but frankly you will need to be more specific about what exactly in that field you are interesting in modeling otherwise it is not possible to give specific advice. Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.