Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Graphics in Application Builder are not refreshed

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Usually when I use plots in the Application Builder, they refresh automatically after the model is solved by clicking on the "Compute" button.

But sometimes I build an application where the plots never refresh automatically. I can work around this problem by adding a "Plot" button, and by clicking this button the plots will be updated to the new solution. Although, I would like to have the plots refreshed without me having to click the button every time.

I'm not really sure where to look for this problem. In the "Preferences" window I tried both OpenGL and DirectX 9 as rendering options. Maybe does someone have some advice?

1 Reply Last Post 29.07.2016, 16:49 GMT-4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 29.07.2016, 16:49 GMT-4
Hi Martjin,
I would look in the Settings window corresponding to your Compute button what specific actions that button triggers, and add there whatever additional plotting updates may be missing.
Best,
Jeff
Hi Martjin, I would look in the Settings window corresponding to your Compute button what specific actions that button triggers, and add there whatever additional plotting updates may be missing. Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.