Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Crashing by meshing + transparency

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
when i mesh my object and i get warnings , i want to look for the problem and want to see my object . some of the mistakes are invisible for me so i had to use the function button transparency.
if i do that the program crash everytime .
i try it for other object.
it's the same.

2 Replies Last Post 11.02.2016, 03:40 GMT-5
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 8 years ago 10.02.2016, 19:42 GMT-5
This is very likely a graphics card problem. You could try updating your graphics card driver, or -especially if it happens in 3D only- switch the rendering (under File > Preferences) to "software" instead of the default OpenGL.
Best,
Jeff
This is very likely a graphics card problem. You could try updating your graphics card driver, or -especially if it happens in 3D only- switch the rendering (under File > Preferences) to "software" instead of the default OpenGL. Best, Jeff

Posted: 8 years ago 11.02.2016, 03:40 GMT-5
Thank you for the answer.
i will check this
Thank you for the answer. i will check this

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.