Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

I want to implement chiral media (bi-anisotropic media) by Comsol..

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

HI everyone !

I have a hard time to implement chiral media by using RF module...
I want to fallow the way that explained in OEX paper " Eigen oscillations of a chiral sphere and their influence on radiation of chiral molecules"

It tells me that
"""
As a result, one needs to perform following modification to work with chiral objects in
COMSOL:
1. Replace the wave equation for usual media by that for chiral media Eq. (3).
2. Redefine all parameters of interest through E. For example, one can use the following equation for a magnetic field vector:
"""

So I have tried to find how to modify the wave equation and parameters but i couldn't ...
plz Help and teach me the way to implement chiral(bi-anisotropic) media.

0 Replies Last Post 04.02.2016, 07:31 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Seojoo Lee

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.