Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Workshop in Ingostadt on 27 Jan 2016

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

DO anyone have any idea about the workshop will be conducted in English or in German?????

1 Reply Last Post 26.01.2016, 03:16 GMT-5
Hinrich Arnoldt COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 26.01.2016, 03:16 GMT-5
Dear Mr. Warhadpande,

I will hold the talk of the Workshop in German. However, training material is provided in English and we can as well discuss your questions in English.

Feel free to register to the workshop today. Please bring a laptop, I will provide an installation setup for COMSOL at the beginning of the Workshop.

Kind regards
Hinrich Arnoldt
Dear Mr. Warhadpande, I will hold the talk of the Workshop in German. However, training material is provided in English and we can as well discuss your questions in English. Feel free to register to the workshop today. Please bring a laptop, I will provide an installation setup for COMSOL at the beginning of the Workshop. Kind regards Hinrich Arnoldt

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.